Video marketing is one of the most powerful methods you could possibly apply towards your business right now. In February of 2008, there were 10.1 billion views of online video world-wide. Then in November, YouTube (alone) displayed 5.1 billion views — a whopping 40% of the 12.6 billion views!
It’s one of the fastest growing phenomena we’ve ever seen and you need to get in on it fast!
ComScore reported in March, 2009 that:
- 76.8 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.
- The average online video viewer watched 356 minutes of video (approximately 6 hours), up 15 percent versus December.
- 100.9 million viewers watched 6.3 billion videos on YouTube.com (62.6 videos per viewer).
- 54.1 million viewers watched 473 million videos on MySpace.com (8.7 videos per viewer).
- The duration of the average online video was 3.5 minutes, up from 3.2 minutes per video in December.
- The duration of the average online video viewed at Megavideo was 24.9 minutes, higher than any other video property in the top ten.
And oh, video views had reached 14.8 BILLION!
Here’s a study conducted by the Kelsey Group on how effective video marketing is:
A recent June, 2009 article in the Wall Street Journal mentions that online video is now the most dominant performing formats for online marketing.
So what are you waiting for?
Of course, having professional videos can be very expensive.You have to consider the costs of having a professional video studio with professional lighting, the crew, the video editor and more.
If you don’t want to shed a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars for professional commercial videos of you and your company, then consider our affordable mini-commercial videos!
Here’s what you get:
- You have the option of purchasing a Basic video, which does not entail any special effects, or a High Impact video that goes beyond having JUST still images and minor inner-motion video clips. Your video may range between 30 seconds and 2 minutes. Most Basic videos are between 30 seconds and 1 minute long. Most High Impact videos are around 1 minute to 2 minutes long. We seldom go over 2 minutes because of the type of videos being produced.
- After your video is completed, we provide you with the raw video file in .WMV format and even send you the compressed version in .mp4.
- You can use your videos ANYWHERE — they’re royalty-free! You can promote the videos on your own website or other video distribution/sharing sites.
If you also want your videos to be submitted to the major video sites (approximately 10 sites) for you, it’s only a $25 service fee. Most video marketing submission services are about $99+/month. If you’re not doing a whole lot of video marketing, this is a very cheap way of doing it rather than paying a monthly fee just to promote 2-3 videos.Mail this post